Get on top of your Respiratory Condition
If you have a respiratory condition and live in the Bay of Plenty, we can help you with assessment, education and support. We're local, we're friendly, and we're FREE!
Free one to one education
Free lung function testing
Making an appointment
At a clinic near you
With free clinics right around the Bay of Plenty from Katikati to Whakatane, you won't have to travel far for an appointment.
Is your breathing condition out of control?
- Do you use you blue inhaler most days of the week?
- Do you wake at night because you are breathless or coughing?
- Do you have trouble exercising because of your breathlessness or get out of breath more easily than others your age?
- Do you have a persistent or changed cough and/or bring up phlegm most days?
- Do you experience chest tightness or wheeze or have frequent chest infections?
- Are you over 35, a smoker or former smoker, or have you worked in a job which exposed you to dust, gas or fumes?